NCCD is currently recruiting for a variety of internship opportunities in its Madison, Wisconsin, office. Interns actively assist program, analytical, and research staff in working with some of the largest and most comprehensive child welfare, juvenile justice, and education data sets in existence. Interns gain marketable, real-world skills through working with our experienced, supportive staff, several of whom are previous UW–Madison Concentration in Analysis and Research (CAR) graduates (though being a CAR student is not mandatory). NCCD is located on the Madison Metro bus line and also offers parking. Hours and start dates are flexible.
Web-Based Reporting Analyst
- Emphasis on dynamic, web-based analysis coding
- Exposure to a variety of languages and analytical tools which may include Oracle PL/SQL, SAS and Python, XML and HTML
- Client meetings
- Applied social science research
- Ground-level up data experiences
- Emphasis on data structure, cleaning, and analysis
For more information, please contact NCCD at: HR@nccdglobal.org or (800) 306-6223.